Uninstall Tube Dimmer – How to uninstall Tube Dimmer
Tube Dimmer is a malicious adware threat that has infected number of Windows computer across the globe. It is generally gets distributed to random computer through junk emails, susceptible websites, untrusted links, network file sharing, free downloads, unknown attachments and so on. Once successfully got installed, Tube Dimmer floods the infected computer screen with various fake and unfamiliar advertisements, pop-ups messages and sponsored links whenever you go online. Once you click on such links, you will be prompted to more & more malicious threats inside your computer. Tube Dimmer covers a big space of the hard drive due to which system performance speed gets degraded.
Moreover, Tube Dimmer alters all the default settings of the compromised system including registry settings, system files settings, DNS settings etc without any permission and makes it non-workable. It installs malicious domain on the web browser of the infected computer and modifies its homepage and new tab settings that will result in redirection issues. Apart from this, it makes anti-virus software installed on your computer useless and creates more comfortable environment for itself to stay. Therefore, if you want your computer and its data to be protected from further damages, then it is advised to remove Tube Dimmer as soon as possible.
About Tube Dimmer
Tube Dimmer is a malicious item which enters into the system through infected media. It has the ability to replicate itself and thus it quickly spreads all over the computer damaging all important files and data. It is designed in such a sophisticated manner with complicated multi-layered coding that it becomes impossible for a normal anti virus program to detect its existence in the system. It lingers into the system in disguised and encrypted format. Gradually, it depletes the important files and programs in the PC, ultimately making the PC perform extremely slow and sometimes even it crashes out. Therefore, you should take preventive steps to remove Tube Dimmer immediately to avert its effects and damages.
Windows can be attacked by this noxious item due to following known reasons:
- An outdated anti virus application and other security programs may lead to its entry into the PC, therefore regularly update all the softwares and security programs to keep off threats like Tube Dimmer.
- If the password strength of the administrator is weak enough to be hacked by the cyber criminals, then there is much likeliness that they can gain access to instill the system with Tube Dimmer
- Another most common way of spreading Tube Dimmer is through removable devices like pen drives, USB, Flash drive, Memory Card, Memory Stick etc. So, disable the autoplay in the system and first scan these devices on insertion into the PC.
- Bluetooth is the most common medium for sharing files among peers and it is another way of infection fromTube Dimmer, so avoid any file sharing from unknown users.
- Visiting unsecured, malignant and filthy websites with suspicious content may host multiple threats which can attack your PC to create a havoc inside it. Even watching online movies and game playing can be equally dangerous.
- Any unsecured freeware download, suspicious emails, spam attachments, infected pop up adlinks etc. too can infect your PC with Tube Dimmer
This is why it is highly recommended to uninstall Tube Dimmer as soon as it is detected in the PC for keeping harmful system damages at bay and keeping the computer and its data safe.
Common Symptoms of Tube Dimmer infection:
Here are few common symptoms which you can notice after the Tube Dimmer infection and get alarmed. You need to Uninstall Tube Dimmer as soon as you find any of these signs in your PC. Have a look on its symptoms:
- Several error messages appear out of now where
- Task manager reports excessive CPU usage
- Abnormal shutting down and restarting of PC
- You receive unidentified emails
- Automatic programs which you haven’t consciously downloaded
- Most of the times, web homepage is changed
- The searches are automatically redirected to suspicious websites.
- PC and internet performance is extremely degraded
- Troubles in updating Windows OS
- Some programs are automatically deleted
- Automatic scanning in the PC
If you notice such aforementioned occurrences into your PC, it is a clear signal of Tube Dimmerattack. So, take quick measures to get rid of Tube Dimmer as soon as possible.
Hard Drive clutter with malicious Files created by Tube Dimmer
%AppData% Tube Dimmer
%Temp% is Windows Temp folder
%AppData% is current users Application Data folder.
%CommonAppData% is Application Data folder for the All Users Profile.
%LocalAppData% is current users Local settings Application Data folder.
%CommonAppData% is Application Data folder in the All Users profile.
Tube Dimmer meddles the registry entries and and it adds and removes entries in order to pave a smooth pathway for other perilous threats to attack the PC. Few of the malignant files that it creates are mentioned below:
Once these files are created, it becomes easy for the Tube Dimmer to operate automatically on every Windows start up and create all the mess in the compromised PC, ruining its normal and smooth functioning and deteriorating its speed and performance. So if you allow this extremely harmful threat to procrastinate in to the PC, you may have to suffer the irrevocable losses. And thus Uninstall Tube Dimmer at the earliest to avert any dangerous consequences to PC.
Harmful Consequences of Tube Dimmer Infection
Following are few hazardous consequences of this threat on your PC and privacy too:
- Annoying Messages appearing out of nowhere: Alerts and error messages heavily annoy the compromised user and interrupts in the middle of the work. Irritating Pop up ad-links are displayed while surfing and browsing internet.
- Extremely degraded performance of the PC. Its slow and sluggish performance frustrates the compromised user as it takes too much time to perform even the basic operations and sometimes result in blue screen to death on being commended to run some heavy applications. In simple words, the PC performance is extremely hindered due to the presence of Tube Dimmer.
- Automatic additions and removal of files: Tube Dimmer is a very disastrous item as it is capable of deleting some important files and applications from your system. Further, it may also install malignant applications automatically onto the system. And with the help of keyloggers carried by it which is designed to record the keystrokes on the PC, it can record all of your sensitive, private and financial data and leak it to the remote servers (managed by hackers), making you victim of identity theft in a nick of time.
- Antivirus application fails to run: The antivirus application installed in the system is disabled and thus several additional threats like rogue programs and browser hijackers etc. gain entry into the affected system. The troubles for the host user is extremely aggravated.
- Abnormal and abrupt happenings in the PC: All of sudden you may notice that the PC becomes unresponsive and is competently freezes or hangs. The web and browser settings are modified as well and thus browser homepage is unconsciously changed and the searches are itself directed to unsafe websites. Internet speed has gone extremely slow and PC is frequently shutting down and restarting automatically and abruptly.
So, if you want to keep such destructive consequences at the bay,it is very important to Uninstall Tube Dimmer as early as possible.
Tube DimmerFails to Access to Legitimate Websites
Tube Dimmerinhibits the affected user to access the websites which may help him get rid of Tube Dimmer and they are:
Tube Dimmer will rather re-route the searches to unknown and suspicious websites or the browser will automatically crash down. Tube Dimmer settles very deeply into the system and keeps changing its name and location from time to time and successfully escapes the anti virus scan and detection. If it is made to stay longer in the PC, it may not only destroy its resources but also may steal your valuable and sensitive information too. So, it is very important for the user to remove Tube Dimmer without any delay.
Tube Dimmer duplicates itself and generates its own several copies at the given locations on the hard drive:
%Program Files%\Movie Maker\[Random Name].dll
%Program Files%\Internet Explorer\[Random Name].dll
Furthermore, it is capable of tracking all the ADMIN users in accessible networks so as to invade into the vulnerably secured users having the weak password. It is designed to hack passwords and weak passwords can easily be tracked and few of them are listed below:
As you can see that Tube Dimmer is so much tricky and has been designed with destructive techniques by shrewd hackers with criminal bent of minds to intrude the weak networks and vulnerably secured PCs. Thus it is very important to uninstall Tube Dimmer as soon as possible.
Manual methods for removal of Tube Dimmer
Open IE and then go to Tools >> Manage Add Ons
Click on Toolbars and Extension
Uninstall All Programs Related to Tube Dimmer
Select ‘Search Providers’ and click on ‘Disable Suggestions’
From Tools >> Internet Options, select General tab
Enter “Google.com” or any site as default homepage
Click on “OK” to save the settings
Tube Dimmer Manual Removal Steps for Mozilla Firefox
Open the browser and go to Tools >> Add On
Choose “Extensions” >> Tube Dimmer and uninstall
Reset homepage from Tools >> Options
Change the homepage to Google.com
Tube Dimmer Manual Removal for Steps Google Chrome
Open Chrome and click on Customize icon
Select Options and select “Basic”
Change the homepage to Google.com
Click on “Manage Search Engines” Choose Google as default search engine
Manual Removal is a time taking process and requires special technical abilities. It should not be tried by anyone unless he has sound knowledge of computer usage. No beginners and novices should try this. Moreover, it is not a foolproof solution to get rid of Tube Dimmer because it does not always result in successful removal of Tube Dimmer. Therefore user should try an alternative strong third party automatic Removal tool to delete Tube Dimmer for ever from the PC and keep it threat free.
Uninstall Tube Dimmer with Tube Dimmer Removal Tool
- Fast Scanning: Tube Dimmer Removal Tool comprehensively scan throughout the computer and it will list out all the malwares in front of you in fraction of a minute. You can also download its free trial version which can scan the threats but will not be able to delete it and for removal of malware you will have to buy the license key of the software.
- Help Desk: The help desk of the software enables the user to ask any query pertaining to the software and the experts are available to help the user. The use can connect through online chats, emails or even via phone calls. A complete customer support is provided to help the customers and give them convincing answers to their queries.
- System Guard: It also possess the utility where any of the malicious files or program is automatically blocked by it and their entry is inhibited on that very moment. No alien object can enter the PC and execute its activities into the system anymore without user’s permission.
- Automatic Updater: every another day, a newer malware is created by the cyber criminals. Keeping this in mind, the software has been designed to update automatically and thus the latest malwares are also prevented to enter the PC and are kept on the bay.
- Compatibility: Tube Dimmer Removal Tool is completely compatible with all the Windows versions from the earlier to the latest ones- be it Windows7, XP, Vista, 2003 and all others. It is very much supportive to all Windows operating platforms.
- Back up: It also facilitates the user to easily restore any accidentally deleted file. So the back up program of the software is very well designed.
If you have detected its existence in your PC, immediately uninstall Tube Dimmer using Tube Dimmer Removal tool quickly.
User Guide: Simple Installation and Removal steps of Tube Dimmer Removal Tool
Step 1: First Download and install the software and launch the program from desktop shortcut and click over ‘Scan Computer” Button.