Uninstall Live Search – How to uninstall Live Search
Live Search is one among the dangerous redirect virus which secretly installs itself on the Windows systems and performs several web redirections in order to bring complete damage and to severely infect systems along with associated browser and will execute itself in the background so as to remain undetected by the genuine security programs or applications.
Some of the common sources through which Live Search gets distributed consist of junk mails or attachments, peer-to-peer networks, illegitimate websites, free audio or video downloads etc and after successful installation, starts making huge alterations in the system and browser settings and changes its default homepage from Google, Yahoo or Bing to click.livesearch.com so that whenever you open the browser, it will show its illegitimate webpage and thus makes your PC completely unstable. So, without making any delay, you must uninstall Live Search redirect virus from the infected system completely.
About Live Search
Cyber criminals are always heeding some or the other way to sneak into the PC of innocent users and even a slightest of loophole in the computer and internet security system may lead to the entry of dangerous alien items like Live Search into the PC and cause you irremediable damages and losses.
Live Search is a malicious item which enters into the system through infected media. It has the ability to replicate itself and thus it quickly spreads all over the computer damaging all important files and data. It is designed in such a sophisticated manner with complicated multi-layered coding that it becomes impossible for a normal anti virus program to detect its existence in the system. It lingers into the system in disguised and encrypted format. Gradually, it depletes the important files and programs in the PC, ultimately making the PC perform extremely slow and sometimes even it crashes out. Therefore, you should take preventive steps to remove Live Search immediately to avert its effects and damages.
How Live Search enters into PC?
Malwares and spywares are infused into the vulnerably secured PCs through several infectious medium. And they enter the system secretly in an enveloped manner. The user keeps wondering how his PC got infected. Same is the case with Live Search. It may take various routes to invade your computer. And few common ones are listed below:
Windows can be attacked by this noxious item due to following known reasons:
- An outdated anti virus application and other security programs may lead to its entry into the PC, therefore regularly update all the softwares and security programs to keep off threats like Live Search.
- If the password strength of the administrator is weak enough to be hacked by the cyber criminals, then there is much likeliness that they can gain access to instill the system with Live Search
- Another most common way of spreading Live Search is through removable devices like pen drives, USB, Flash drive, Memory Card, Memory Stick etc. So, disable the autoplay in the system and first scan these devices on insertion into the PC.
- Bluetooth is the most common medium for sharing files among peers and it is another way of infection fromLive Search, so avoid any file sharing from unknown users.
- Visiting unsecured, malignant and filthy websites with suspicious content may host multiple threats which can attack your PC to create a havoc inside it. Even watching online movies and game playing can be equally dangerous.
- Any unsecured freeware download, suspicious emails, spam attachments, infected pop up adlinks etc. too can infect your PC with Live Search
This is why it is highly recommended to uninstall Live Search as soon as it is detected in the PC for keeping harmful system damages at bay and keeping the computer and its data safe.
Common Symptoms of Live Search infection:
When the PC is infected with Live Search, the user is firstly bemused for its existence. It secretly enters the system without even seeking the user’s consent, that is why user do not even know that some alien object is slowly conquering over his PC. Although, Live Search crawls down into the PC silently and escapes from any anti virus detection. but as they say, evil leaves some or the other trail behind it, similarly, there are few symptoms which indicates toward the existence of Live Search in the affected PC.
Here are few common symptoms which you can notice after the Live Search infection and get alarmed. You need to Uninstall Live Search as soon as you find any of these signs in your PC. Have a look on its symptoms:
- Several error messages appear out of nowhere
- Task manager reports excessive CPU usage
- Abnormal shutting down and restarting of PC
- You receive unidentified emails
- Automatic programs which you haven’t consciously downloaded
- Most of the times, web homepage is changed
- The searches are automatically redirected to suspicious websites.
- PC and internet performance is extremely degraded
- Troubles in updating Windows OS
- Some programs are automatically deleted
- Automatic scanning in the PC
If you notice such aforementioned occurrences into your PC, it is a clear signal of Live Searchattack. So, take quick measures to get rid of Live Search as soon as possible.
Hard Drive clutter with malicious Files created by Live Search
The moment Live Search is there into the system, it injects the system settings with error codes and creates various malicious files onto the drives as given below:
%AppData% Live Search
%Temp% is Windows Temp folder
%AppData% is current users Application Data folder.
%CommonAppData% is Application Data folder for the All Users Profile.
%LocalAppData% is current users Local settings Application Data folder.
%CommonAppData% is Application Data folder in the All Users profile.
Live Search meddles the registry entries and and it adds and removes entries in order to pave a smooth pathway for other perilous threats to attack the PC. Few of the malignant files that it creates are mentioned below:
Once these files are created, it becomes easy for the Live Search to operate automatically on every Windows start up and create all the mess in the compromised PC, ruining its normal and smooth functioning and deteriorating its speed and performance. So if you allow this extremely harmful threat to procrastinate in to the PC, you may have to suffer the irrevocable losses. And thus Uninstall Live Search at the earliest to avert any dangerous consequences to PC.
Harmful Consequences of Live Search Infection
Since, Live Search enters secretly into the vulnerably secured PC and doesn’t seek user’s permission. So the user is not even aware of presence of such disastrous threat into his system. Moreover, it is so well coveted with the encrypted settings that it becomes impossible for the normal anti virus program to detect it. And gradually, it completely destroys the PC resources and other important and sensitive data from the system.
Following are few hazardous consequences of this threat on your PC and privacy too:
- Annoying Messages appearing out of nowhere: Alerts and error messages heavily annoy the compromised user and interrupts in the middle of the work. Irritating Pop up ad-links are displayed while surfing and browsing internet.
- Extremely degraded performance of the PC. Its slow and sluggish performance frustrates the compromised user as it takes too much time to perform even the basic operations and sometimes result in blue screen to death on being commended to run some heavy applications. In simple words, the PC performance is extremely hindered due to the presence of Live Search.
- Automatic additions and removal of files: Live Search is a very disastrous item as it is capable of deleting some important files and applications from your system. Further, it may also install malignant applications automatically onto the system. And with the help of keyloggers carried by it which is designed to record the keystrokes on the PC, it can record all of your sensitive, private and financial data and leak it to the remote servers (managed by hackers), making you victim of identity theft in a nick of time.
- Antivirus application fails to run: The antivirus application installed in the system is disabled and thus several additional threats like rogue programs and browser hijackers etc. gain entry into the affected system. The troubles for the host user is extremely aggravated.
- Abnormal and abrupt happenings in the PC: All of sudden you may notice that the PC becomes unresponsive and is competently freezes or hangs. The web and browser settings are modified as well and thus browser homepage is unconsciously changed and the searches are itself directed to unsafe websites. Internet speed has gone extremely slow and PC is frequently shutting down and restarting automatically and abruptly.
So, if you want to keep such destructive consequences at the bay,it is very important to Uninstall Live Search as early as possible.
Live SearchFails to Access to Legitimate Websites
If you have the luxury of computer and internet, you must learn to maintain it by regularly updating the softwares and the antivirus programs and firewall systems. Because even the minute flaw in security settings may cause the entry of Live Search. And once it is there into the system, it will block your access to some important sites which you would be willing to access at the utmost urgency.
Live Searchinhibits the affected user to access the websites which may help him get rid of Live Search and they are:
Live Search will rather re-route the searches to unknown and suspicious websites or the browser will automatically crash down. Live Search settles very deeply into the system and keeps changing its name and location from time to time and successfully escapes the anti virus scan and detection. If it is made to stay longer in the PC, it may not only destroy its resources but also may steal your valuable and sensitive information too. So, it is very important for the user to remove Live Search without any delay.
Live Search: Manipulates the important PC Security Settings
Live Search makes several changes into the system, since the time, it creeps down in the PC. It tampers with the important system settings and thus makes the security system of the PC completely shallow. It deletes some important settings and adds some newer and erroneous ones in the Windows Registry entries. User should not allow it to linger in the PC and delete Live Search to fend off any loss.
Live Search duplicates itself and generates its own several copies at the given locations on the hard drive:
%Program Files%\Movie Maker\[Random Name].dll
%Program Files%\Internet Explorer\[Random Name].dll
Furthermore, it is capable of tracking all the ADMIN users in accessible networks so as to invade into the vulnerably secured users having the weak password. It is designed to hack passwords and weak passwords can easily be tracked and few of them are listed below:
As you can see that Live Search is so much tricky and has been designed with destructive techniques by shrewd hackers with criminal bent of minds to intrude the weak networks and vulnerably secured PCs. Thus it is very important to uninstall Live Search as soon as possible.
Manual methods for removal of Live Search
Live Search Manual Removal Steps for Internet Explorer
Open IE and then go to Tools >> Manage Add Ons
Click on Toolbars and Extension
Uninstall All Programs Related to Live Search
Select ‘Search Providers’ and click on ‘Disable Suggestions’
From Tools >> Internet Options, select General tab
Enter “Google.com” or any site as default homepage
Click on “OK” to save the settings
Live Search Manual Removal Steps for Mozilla Firefox
Open the browser and go to Tools >> Add On
Choose “Extensions” >> Live Search and uninstall
Reset homepage from Tools >> Options
Change the homepage to Google.com
Live Search Manual Removal for Steps Google Chrome
Open Chrome and click on Customize icon
Select Options and select “Basic”
Change the homepage to Google.com
Click on “Manage Search Engines”
Choose Google as default search engine
Manual Removal is a time taking process and requires special technical abilities. It should not be tried by anyone unless he has sound knowledge of computer usage. No beginners and novices should try this. Moreover, it is not a foolproof solution to get rid of Live Search because it does not always result in successful removal of Live Search. Therefore user should try an alternative strong third party automatic Removal tool to delete Live Search for ever from the PC and keep it threat free.
Uninstall Live Search with Live Search Removal Tool
If your PC has been attacked by Live Search, and you are looking for instant removal of this deadly threat, then Live Search Removal Tool is the ultimate solution. It is a very efficient tool designed with fast scanning algorithm and latest techniques which helps it to scan and delete the threat in no time. It has been developed by expert professionals, keeping in mind the users’ convenience. Therefore it has a very interactive interface which even a novice can operate it. You can easily delete Live Search using this effective tool in nick of time. Few of the advantageous features of Live Search Removal Tool are:
- Fast Scanning: Live Search Removal Tool comprehensively scan throughout the computer and it will list out all the malwares in front of you in fraction of a minute. You can also download its free trial version which can scan the threats but will not be able to delete it and for removal of malware you will have to buy the license key of the software.
- Help Desk: The help desk of the software enables the user to ask any query pertaining to the software and the experts are available to help the user. The use can connect through online chats, emails or even via phone calls. A complete customer support is provided to help the customers and give them convincing answers to their queries.
- System Guard: It also possess the utility where any of the malicious files or program is automatically blocked by it and their entry is inhibited on that very moment. No alien object can enter the PC and execute its activities into the system anymore without user’s permission.
- Automatic Updater: every another day, a newer malware is created by the cyber criminals. Keeping this in mind, the software has been designed to update automatically and thus the latest malwares are also prevented to enter the PC and are kept on the bay.
- Compatibility: Live Search Removal Tool is completely compatible with all the Windows versions from the earlier to the latest ones- be it Windows7, XP, Vista, 2003 and all others. It is very much supportive to all Windows operating platforms.
- Back up: It also facilitates the user to easily restore any accidentally deleted file. So the back up program of the software is very well designed.
If you have detected its existence in your PC, immediately uninstall Live Search using Live Search Removal tool quickly.
User Guide: Simple Installation and Removal steps of Live Search Removal Tool
Although it is a very simple too with an interactive user friendly interface. It has been designed with a layman’s perspective. But still if you face any hurdle in operating this tool and get stuck in the middle of the procedure, this illustrated user guide will help you to get rid of Live Search in few simple clicks and easy steps within few minutes.
Step 1: First Download and install the software and launch the program from desktop shortcut and click over ‘Scan Computer” Button.
Step 2: Scanning would start automatically and you can see the progress. It will display all the detected threats in thumbnail and with their details.
Step 3: There is a facility called Spyware Help Desk which gives the user information about the detected spywares.
Step 4: And lastly use “System Guard” to block and remove all the threats and malicious items and save your PC from their harmful aftermaths. It also helps you keep away from future threats.
Using this powerful and incredible Live Search Removal Tool, you can easily Remove Live Search without any hassles. It is the ultimate solution for keeping your PC threat-free.